Leeson Boat Lift Motors
Leeson Boat Lift Motor Prices
Leeson 3/4HP Motor Only
Leeson 1HP Motor Only
Leeson 1.5HP Replacement Motor Only
Motor Pulley - 2"x5/8" for 56 Frame Motor
Boat Hoist 2" Dual Cast Aluminum Pulley
Wire Harnesses and Switches Prices
Salzer Spring Drum Switch
Salzer Lock-on Drum Switch
BH-USA Complete 110V Wire Harness with Spring Switch and GFCI - 16ft
BH-USA Complete 110V Wire Harness with Lock-on Switch and GFCI - 16ft
Leeson painted motors can replace many boat hoist motors.
- Check motor horsepower and frame size (see pictures left).
- Check motor manufacturer.
- See Wire Size Chart (below, see Instructions) to ensure proper wire size.
- See wiring diagrams (below, see Instructions) to connect Leeson motors to factory Boat Hoist USA wire harnesses to ensure proper wiring.
- Ensure that the capacitor (the large box on top of the motor) is in the same position as the motor that you are replacing to prevent problems with mounting.
- Make sure that the motor that you purchase can be used with the voltage at your lift (115V/230V).
To determine if your motor needs replacing, see our Motor Troubleshooting Guide.
Free shipping does not apply to accessories purchased without a motor.
Instructions & Downloads
- Motor Wiring