GE / Marathon Boat Lift Motors
GE Boat Lift Motor Prices
Wire Harnesses and Switches Prices
GE's Marathon boat lift motor is a direct replacement for either GE or Marathon boat lift motors.
- Check motor horsepower and frame size (see pictures left).
- Check motor manufacturer.
- See Wire Size Chart (below, with Instructions) to ensure proper wire size.
- See wiring diagrams (below, with Instructions) to connect GE motors to factory Boat Hoist USA wire harnesses to ensure proper wiring.
- Ensure that the capacitor (the large box on top of the motor) is in the same position as the motor that you are replacing to prevent problems with mounting.
- Make sure that the motor that you purchase can be used with the voltage at your lift (110V/220V).
To determine if your motor needs replacing, see our Motor Troubleshooting Guide.
Free shipping does not apply to accessories purchased without a motor.
Instructions & Downloads
- Wiring Information