AO Smith Boat Lift Motors
AO Smith Boat Lift Motor Prices
AO Smith 3/4HP Replacement Motor - TENV (48 Frame)
AO Smith 3/4HP Motor - TENV (56 Frame)
AO Smith 1HP Replacement Motor RD - TENV (56 Frame)
AO Smith 1-1/2HP Motor - TENV
- Check motor horsepower and frame size (see pictures left).
- Check motor manufacturer.
- See Wire Size Chart (below, on the left) to ensure proper wire size.
- See wiring diagrams (below, on the left) to connect AO Smith motors to factory Aqua Marine wire harnesses to ensure proper wiring.
- Ensure that the capacitor (the large box on top of the motor) is in the same position as the motor that you are replacing to prevent problems with mounting.
- Make sure that the motor that you purchase can be used with the voltage at your lift (115V/230V).
See our Motor Troubleshooting Guide to determine if your motor needs replacing or if you have some other problem with your switch, wires or power setup.