Fender covers for boats will provide you with additional protection for your boat’s paint or gel coat finish. Soft covers will reduce the possibility of surface scratches. While the cover is soft, it is resistant to abrasion. Fender covers also help block UV rays that can damage your fender material and reduces sticking or melting.
These boat fender covers are made with a knitted fabric that is durable, easily washable and dries quickly. The material is designed to stand up under the marine environment. A drawstring closure eliminates elastic that can become brittle and break. These covers are also easy to install and remove when needed.
Boat fender covers are available in blue or black, in five sizes to meet your needs. The covers have the versatility to allow them to be used on a range of fender sizes and different brands of boat fenders.
The five sizes available include:
- 5.5 inches in diameter by 20 inches in length. This fender size is often used on 15 to 20 foot boats.
- 6 to 6.5 inches in diameter by 15 to 23 inches in length. This is the common fender size for boats from 20 to 25 feet in length.
- 8 to 8.5 inches in diameter by 20 to 27 inches in length. The common fender size for 25 to 35 foot boats.
- 10 to 10.5 inches in diameter by 26 to 30 inches in length. These fit the fender size often used on boats from 35 to 50 feet in length.
- 12 inches in diameter x 34 inches in length.
Fender covers for boats can also be used to improve the look and performance of your older fenders. Adding boat fender covers adds protection for your boat’s finish and your fenders. Using quality covers will give you years of reliable service at a very low cost.